Looking for a lively discussion?
There’s no minimum or maximum: I can talk for twenty minutes, lead a panel for an hour, or anything in between.
I’ve spoken at a variety of venues including libraries and bookstores in Chicago and New York City as well as events including Book Expo America, UPublishU, Chicago Writers Association, The Muse and the Marketplace, Mt. Sinai Hospital and Writers Digest Conference.
If your organization is interested in any of my 2019 topics – or if there’s something more specific you’d like me to present about self-publishing or my books – let’s talk about ways we can work together. If you can be flexible on dates, that’s always a plus, as well as offering the opportunity to sell my books to the attendees. Here are a few:
- Public Speaking for the Painfully Shy Author (individual coaching available, too)
- Hidden Figures for the AIDS Epidemic
- What’s ‘Moral Injury’ and How You Can Help Veterans
- Moral Injury and Long-Term Survivors in the AIDS Community
- The Lost Stories of 9/11: Beyond Families and Firefighters
- Ten Ways to Cope after Your Coworker Dies
References available upon request.
For more information on booking me for an entertaining and educational presentation, email me at Victoria@VictoriaNoe.com.