Presentations by Victoria Noe:
There’s no minimum or maximum: I can talk for twenty minutes, lead a panel for an hour, or anything in between.
I’ve spoken at a variety of venues including libraries, bookstores in Chicago and New York City, Book Expo America, UPublishU, Chicago Self-Publishing Meetup and Writers Digest Conference.
If your organization is interested in any of my 2016 topics – or if there’s something more specific you’d like me to present about self-publishing or my books – let’s talk about ways we can work together. If you can be flexible on dates, that’s always a plus, as well as offering the opportunity to sell my books to the attendees. Here are a few:
- Public Speaking for the Shy Author (individual coaching available, too)
- What’s ‘Moral Injury’ and How You Can Help Veterans
- Moral Injury and Long-Term Survivors in the AIDS Community
- The Lost Stories of 9/11: Beyond Families and Firefighters
- Ten Ways to Cope after Your Coworker Dies
- The Legacy of Straight Women in the AIDS Community (coming soon)
References available upon request. Email me for more information: Victoria@VictoriaNoe.com.